Summary of the Project
The project “EUthentics-101015709” is an AGRI-MULTI 2020 programme under the Regulation (EU) 1144/2014 of the European Parliament, under the topic: Multi-A-2020, on information provision and promotion measures concerning agricultural products implemented in internal market (Greece and Romania).
The main aim of the EUthentics project is to increase public awareness among consumers in Greece and Romania about the EU quality scheme agricultural products: Rodakina Naoussas PDO and Magiun de prune Topoloveni PGI, raise awareness of the quality logos profiles and increase their recognition as authentic.
The action brings together two unique products from the Union, registered in the PDO/PGI Quality scheme:
- Rodakina Naoussas PDO and
- Magiun de Prune Topoloveni PGI
which are promoted as EU quality scheme for agricultural products and foodstuffs.
The consortium consists of the following organisations:
- Agricultural Cooperative of Naoussa from Greece (Coordinator) and
- SC Sonimpex Topoloveni SRL from Romania, (Project Partner).
The target groups of the project are:
- Consumers: Main target groups will be males and females with dependents.
- Multipliers: Press, opinion leaders and food experts, nutritionists, dieticians.
- Trade: Importers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, supermarkets, buyers, restaurants, cafes, bars and F&B managers.